Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Electro Pop at Its Best

I caught wind yesterday of a post by fellow blogger idyllicmollusk that I figured was worth giving some attention to. I present you with "The Excessive Jubilance of Electro Pop":

http://www.sodblog.com/media/musical-sod/the-excessive-jubilance-of-electro-pop/

In other news, I noticed that the formatting on my posts is looking weird to me. Has this always been the case? The spacing is different for some of the posts and I don't like that. I'll try to fix that eventually.

[Edit 2008.10.06: I finally went through and did my best to correct all the weird formatting issues. I have no idea how things had got so weird and ugly.]

[Edit 2008.11.22: idyllicmollusk has become The Czech and now has
her own blog from which she now hosts the above essay.]

No comments: